Monday, March 17, 2008

Do you have your green on??

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!

I'm not doing any celebrating tonight since I did it all over the weekend :D Friday night I spent the evening with some TNT friends at Julie's house. We had a great time catching up, eating and enjoying some wine.

Julie, me, Jennifer, Bryan and Sarah... Claudia is behind the camera




Saturday I actually got to sleep in since we didn't have a Coached OR Mentor Led Run that morning. I had signed up though to help man the TNT booth at the Dublin St. Patrick's Day Festival in the afternoon. I had planned on going over a little early to walk around and get some of the yummy festival food and Claudia and Rocky decided to meet me there with the doggies. We knew that the "official" word was that doggies were not allowed but since we've heard that plenty before at other festivals and no one seems to enforce it, we thought it would be a big deal.


WRONG! I guess they were VERY serious about not letting the doggies in the main festival so we ended up hanging out near the entrance eating and chatting. Right before I needed to be at the booth they took off and I walked around a little. It looked like they had some cute stuff but it was a little chilly so I did just a quick walk through. The TNT booth was actually inside the library with the other non-profits booths which ended up being a good thing-- we didn't get to see as many of the festival-goers but we were nice and warm inside :D That night I just took it easy since I was doing the Emerald Nuts 12k race the next day. Jeanette was nice enough to let me use her bib since her knee was giving her some problems :( THANK YOU!!


Continued tomorrow...


In the mean time, THANK YOU to my latest fundraising supporters, Korina Riggin and Rocky Reyes. Thanks to you both (and everyone else who has donated to my fundraising campaign) I have raised almost $1,200!! Woo hoo!!

No comments: